Wednesday, November 28, 2007

About Me

Thank you to Losel for this tag.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life and what country:
none at all ....well taking care of my baby as for now.


B) Four movies I would love to watch with:
Vacancy, Saw, Hills Have Eyes, i will think the other one later!


C) Four places I have lived:
Surigao, Kentucky, that's it!


D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
Game KNB, Food shows, Survivor, Friday Night Lights


E) Four places I have been:
Cebu, MNL, Japan, KY


F) People who e-mail me (regularly):
spam, myreward points, hubby from work, FS update

G) Four of my favorite foods:
Fried Crispy chicken, Steak, porkchop, B-B-Q


H) Four places I would rather be right now:
Phillipines un lng ala n akong pinangarap pa. i would rather spend much time and money for my family in pinas. Happy na ako dun.

I) Four friends I think will respond:
i don't really know

J) Things I am looking forward to this year:
losing a little bit of weight, celebrating first xmass with my baby girl, seeing a lot of snow, first teething of my baby gurl
 

Design By:
SkinCorner