Tuesday, December 25, 2007

New Template

Alright, another layout! I believe this was my fourth time of changing layout on this page. I kind of like the white one that i had on previous but I was force to changed it cause of some error occur when i tried to visit. I don't exactly what the reason behind it. It maybe the blogspot or some codes that i embedded. I think its working perfect now.
Hopefully it won't messed up again. Its hard to do stuff over and over again specially dealing with codes. Although, i love fooling with codes but sometimes it aggravates me to death when i know i could have done another job instead of fixing codes all the time. I still have opps to do. But im glad i fixed it now.
I will go back on more post later. I'm going to take a little nap first..lol
 

Design By:
SkinCorner