Friday, December 7, 2007

My Intrapersonal Survey

I came accross to my cousin's other blog and i found this intellectual survey and i decided to grab it and see how much my intrapersonal intelligence. This is fun. I think the outcome is true. lol I see myself how i got 84%. There are a few of questions are inappropriate for me so i mark it not agree. I am a little uncofident. I don't know why but i just feel it and i can't deny it. But i am working on it though.


Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Score: 84%

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is Very High

You've spent a lot of time introspecting, and it's really paid off.
You are comfortable with who you are, and you have a life philosophy that you are happy to live by.
And you're always re-evaluating what you believe. Because you learn something new about yourself each day!

 

Design By:
SkinCorner