Friday, December 28, 2007

Wonderful Quotes

Hello everybody! I'm here again writing my little drama for today. I was waiting the whole day for opps but seems like they won't give me one. So, i decided to write personal drama here now just to have a little update for today. Anyway, i was browsing the web earlier and found this wonderful quotes from the bible.

Let me share this to you:

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."Bible - Hebrews 11:1

"When one finds a worthy wife, her value is far beyond pearls. Her husband entrusting his heart to her, has an unfailing prize."Proverbs 31:10-11

"I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good."1 Corinthians, 13:1-13

"May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else.1 Thessalonians 3:12"

"But blessed are your eyes, because they see, and your ears, because they hear."The Bible, Matthew 13:16

"As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters. As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste."
 

Design By:
SkinCorner