Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Smorty Review

Joining affiliated program is a great help for me. I never thought i could earn extra bucks to write opinions that interest me and get paid as well. Yet, i tried so many different get paid to blog programs but my experience in smorty was fabulous. I mean, my first impression has been mostly positive.

What is Smorty anyway?


Smorty is an online service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinions on their products and services with back links to the advertisers site. This will help to create a huge buzz and trafic to advertisers website. On the other hand, bloggers get paid to blog.
I know there are a lot of people are skeptical among of these programs but smorty is legitimate website for blog advertising field. They have proven to provide various oppurtunities for both advertisers and bloggers.

So, if you have a product or service to offer or if you are blogger who enjoys blogging check out smorty now and see it for yourself.


 

Design By:
SkinCorner