Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pay Less Domain

I never been aware of getting a domain when i was first started on blogging. Then it surprises me later because i found myself more obssesed on getting a new domain. Of course, i am too skeptical on which website should i trust the most because obviously my money is involved here. Upon searching the web, i stumbled upon paylessdomain.com.au website which offers domain registration. I was interested to it since at the very first time because it was "payless". This means i could be able to get domain at a very low prices compared to the other websites are buzzing today. Along with its price, payless has a lot of astonishing features too for my domain registration. I can get FREE Email Hosting, FREE URL Forwarding, FREE Management Tools, FREE Domain Name Parking, FREE Member Account, FREE Renewal Reminders, FAST Domain Approval and excellent 24/7 customer support.

So if you are like me who wants to get domain name, let's try paylessdomains.com!
 

Design By:
SkinCorner