Thursday, April 3, 2008

Got headache

After done writing with 3 tasks today my head is been bothering me since then. I got headache, probably the reason is because i haven't much sleep good last night and besides i don't eat whole day again today. Again i am waiting for hubby to come home to bring me some fries but my stomached can't stand it anymore. So i started to cook me a cabbage without rice. After eating one bowl of cabbage my stomach feel better but my headache still bothers me. I think its time for me to get medicine and get some rest. I'm glad that i able to make my other pending tasks. I still have more though but the best thing for me to do right now is to get some rest. Besides, i can't get no idea when i'm feeling terribly bad. Well gotta goo..update more later!
 

Design By:
SkinCorner