Thursday, April 24, 2008

No more TV shows

Feeling miserable today because i didn't got no chance to watch my show in TFC. It supposed to be the ending but sadly i couldn't get to watch it since Alyssa turn off the Tv and when i turn it back on it messed up. I don't know how to get it to work, ever since i got her i never intend to fool with these stuff. Believe me i still don't know to operate the tv when it messed up. Hubby is always did that for me. Its just sad that he is not around here today so nobody can fixed it for me.

I got two shows that going to end, Palos and kids show (Kung fu kids). I just hope somebody will download it in youtube that way i can watch it but i guess i may wrong. SInce ABS didn't want their shows to be uploaded in youtube. Hay..I just don't know what to do. I have been watching the show like almost everyday and i never get to miss every episodes. But its just suk right now that i never got to watch it especially when it ends.
 

Design By:
SkinCorner