Friday, May 9, 2008

Blog Walking

Same as usual, i tried to catch up my rr as it going higher and higher. Not to mention i should got more tasks if my blog qualified for rr but sadly it don't. SO i guess i have to sacrifice on bloghopping more often so that i would be eligible to take some. Catching rr is not an easy thing to do. You got to visit more than hundreds people if possible because some of them didn't go visit u back. I'm just glad that those people i kept visiting everyday are keep coming to visit me. Anyway, i jsut done bloghopping too and was too tired with it..lol I seen some blogs that still got my messages there few days ago. i guess they are not aware of people who are trying to get more trafic for their blog. Well, just an update here again and have a goodnight everybody.
 

Design By:
SkinCorner